By visiting this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, all appropriate laws and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any relevant local law. If you are not agreeing with any of these stated terms, you are prohibited from accessing this website.
Intellectual Property, Software & Content Rights
The intellectual property rights and content made available to you on WINDY.IE remains the property of WINDY.IE or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Permission is granted temporarily to download, print or display content supplied solely for your own personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of licence, not a transfer of title so therefore under this license you may not publish, modify, distribute, reproduce, decompile or reverse-engineer in any format. Also, you may not use any of content provided or accessed by or on windy.ie in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You will not misuse this website in terms of commit or encourage criminal offence, transmit trojan, virus or any other malicious material, technologically harmfulness, breach of confidence, offensive or obscene in any way, hack into any aspect of this website, corrupt data or causing annoyance to any other users.
Orders & Specifications
Your order represents an offer to purchase our goods which is accepted by us when we issue written acceptance of order. Our acceptance is conditional upon the goods being proposed for personal use and not for commerce. By placing an order you affirm that you are at least 18 years old. All orders are subject to first-come-first-serve and availability basis and we reserve the right to refuse an order. You shall be responsible for ensuring the correctness of the terms of order submitted by you. We shall not be accountable for any extra costs incurred due to inaccurate information submission by you.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product which is subject to availability and price confirmation. All the purchase offers are subject to following terms and conditions.
- a) Dispatch time may vary due to availability, postal service delay, and force majeure. All delivery times and charges are limited to mainland Ireland and for further information visit delivery & returns.
- b) In order to form a contract with WINDY.IE, you must be over 18 and possess a valid debit or credit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- c) Acknowledgement email of confirming your order will not formed a contract until we send an email confirming that your order for listed product or products has been dispatched.
- d) Whilst we try to ensure that all our website prices are accurate but unfortunately, error may occur. If we discover such inaccuracy in price of product that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible by giving you options to reconfirm or cancel your order.
- e) All prices are VAT inclusive whereas shipping charges will be included in total cost.
- f) Upon receiving your order we perform pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure funds into your payment card. Debited payment from your card will mean that your order has been accepted.
- g) Online discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be redeemed online only. All discount codes are available for a limited time only. The availability of the discount code is decided upon by Windy.ie. Should a discount code or promotional offer related to spend level be used on an order where product is subsequently returned, this may render the offer invalid and the amount refunded will reflect this.
- h) Once a gift voucher has been locked to an individual’s account, it becomes their property. Gift vouchers are valid for up to 24 months and you don’t have to spend them all at once.
Revisions & Errata
The material appearing on WINDY.IE could include photographic, technical and typographical errors. Windy.ie does not warrant that any of the material on its website is current and accurate. Windy.ie may make changes to the material contained on its website at any time without notice. Windy.ie does not, however, make any commitment to update the material.
Any claim relating to WINDY.IE shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
WINDY.IE shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this website.
Check out Privacy Policies